In order to have access to the offers published on our website you will be asked to subscribe by completing the Form available on our website and which requires various personal data. When completing the Form, you will be asked to indicate your e-mail address, your complete name, your phone number, as well as other personal information you wish to provide to us.
Please note that these are mandatory information requested from you. Whenever a section of the Form is requested as mandatory, such section will be followed by the sign*. The non-completion of such section does not allow you to finalize the subscription on our website.
The personal data requested in the form available on our website can be used by Puzzle Brands LTD. for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account at puzzlebrands.com and to identify you as a user of our website.
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed products and/or services.
- To send you text message and e-mail notifications.
- To send you marketing offers such as newsletters and catalogues either by text messages, phone calls, e-mails or by post.
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items.
- To offer you customer support relating to the products and services available on our website.
Also, by requesting such data we want to ensure the proper functioning of our website and services and to be able to improve our website and services. Our main purpose is to personalize your experience on our website.
We mention that we may connect information collected from you through different means or at different times, and use such information obtained from other sources, including third parties. In order to do so, it is sometimes necessary to share this information with other business partners we are working with, such as companies that perform marketing services and other business operations for us.
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or for as long as we are required by law. After this, your personal data will be deleted. However, we cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as book-keeping rules or when there are other legal grounds to keep the data, such as an ongoing contractual relationship.
We may also disclose your personal data to any governmental, regulatory and/or law enforcement authorities and agencies, to the extent disclosure is required or authorized by law and anytime we believe it is necessary or appropriate to comply with any law, regulation or other governmental request, in order to operate our website properly or to protect and defend our rights against any illegal activity.
We use our best efforts to take appropriate measures and to protect against any unauthorized access to or loss, misuse, disclosure of your personal data. In this respect, we implement generally accepted standards of technology security.
You acknowledge that we may need to host, store or transfer your personal data outside of your country of residency. Please note that however, we cannot be held liable for a security violation that occurs during or in relation to such a transfer.
puzzlebrands.com declares and undertakes that it shall comply with all your rights granted by the Data Protection Law on the protection of personal data. In this respect, you may alter your data or request that it be deleted at any time, by sending a request in this respect to email@example.com
A cookie is a small text file (letters and numbers) that a website places in your PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your navigation on that website. The cookies are installed by request issued by the web-server to a browser (ex: Internet Explorer, Chrome) and does not contain any software, spyware or virus programs and cannot access information from the hardware of the user.
Cookies are a part of our website functions, having as main purpose to improve your navigational experience and to sustain the efforts of puzzlebrands.com to offer the best services for his users. The information collected in the cookies allows us to improve the website and to adapt its content to the user’s preferences and individual needs, to improve the result of the searches etc. The cookies used by the website are solely associated to anonymous users and their computers and do not provide personal details on users. The cookies used on the website are, in all cases, of a temporary nature, used solely to improve the efficiency of the last transmission.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse the Website and use different functions.
- Analytical cookies: puzzlebrands.com uses analytics cookies to calculate the number of users who visit the website and are registered. These cookies make it possible to measure and analyse the way in which users browse the website.
- Preference cookies: Whenever users are browsing or shopping on the website, the site will remember their preferences (for example, their location or preferred language).
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to show advertisements that are relevant to users and helps puzzlebrands.com to measure the effectiveness of its advertising campaigns. When browsing on the website, users accept that puzzlebrands.com will download these types of cookies on their devices and will consult when the user visits the website in the future.
The information stored in cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified further on as “third party cookies”, which are used and managed by external bodies that provide us with services requested by us to improve our services and the user’s experience when navigating our website. The main services for which these “third party cookies” are used are to obtain statistics on access.
If you prefer to avoid using cookies on this website, having considered the previous limitations, you will first need to disable cookies in your browser, and secondly, delete saved cookies in your browser associated with this website. You can carry out the option of not using cookies at any moment.